Software | Old Street, London
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that dream a reality we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - that’s where you come in!
We like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
Due to rapid growth and expansion of our business, Pod Point is looking for an exceptional Salesforce Developer to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a passionate team and have a big impact on the entire organisation.
You will be responsible for delivering the architecture and design of complex, business-critical solutions across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning and Pardot. You will investigate and implement new technology, systems and services and architect end-to-end solutions for scalable, secure and reliable data distribution and management within Salesforce.
You will work closely with the other technology team members to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce and other systems; you will report into the Head of Software and will be based out of our offices near Old Street Station in London
- You’re always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills
- You’re organised and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- You play well with others
- You get stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
Essential skills and experience
- Certified Salesforce Developer, Platform Developer I (PDI)
- Strong experience of developing APEX classes for deployment across various salesforce products, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and (preferably) Field Service Lightning
- Excellent understanding of working with complex triggers, batch classes, controllers and web services
- Experience of maintaining existing applications with an eye to continuous integration, automation and improvement that is consistent with industry development standards
- API-based integration experience, understanding of XML, WSDL, OOP
- Experience with Agile development methodology
Desirable skills and experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (PDII)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Over 3 years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer in a mid to large commercial environment
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- 25 days holiday
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- A fully stocked beer fridge and regular social events (probably too regular)
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- An Electric Vehicle fleet for you to use (and EV charge points installed at the office)
- Discounted gym membership
- An extensive library (that we’ll pay you to read books from)
- The odd Pod Point puppy to cuddle.
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!