Software | Up to £40k | Old Street, London
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point everywhere anyone might park for an hour or more. To make that dream a reality we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - that’s where you come in!
We like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
Due to rapid growth and investment in the expansion of our business, Pod Point is looking for an exceptional QA Analyst to join our growing Software team. You should have an obsession for quality, an amazing eye for detail, and the ability to form detailed test plans and cases that align with the mission of our company.
You will work closely with the Product Manager to assure the quality of a wide range of web and mobile solutions and be the voice of QA within the business.
The position will report into the Head of Software and will be based in our offices on Banner Street, close to Old Street Station in London.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong experience creating and executing manual/automated tests, acceptance criteria and associated defect management
- Demonstrable experience testing web applications, mobile apps, APIs and backend services
- Thorough understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
- Experience evaluating and improving test procedures and processes
- Able to effectively contribute to build and release processes
- Able to validate that deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- Experience isolating, replicating, and reporting defects and verifying defect fixes
- Able to leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics
Desirable skills and experience
- You’re always learning new QA tools and looking to advance your skills
- You’re organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- You play well with others
- You get stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also have a casual dress code, free snacks and drinks, a fully stocked beer fridge and regular social events (probably too regular), ground-breaking projects to work on, 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, a bike to work scheme, an Electric Vehicle fleet for you to use (and EV charge points installed at the office), discounted gym membership, an extensive library (that we’ll pay you to read books from), flexible working hours and, of course, the odd Pod Point puppy to cuddle.
Pod Point is an equal opportunities employer, although you must be legally able to work in UK.