Sales | Up to £22k base, OTE £30k (uncapped) | Old Street, London
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that dream a reality we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
Due to rapid growth and investment in the expansion of our business, Pod Point is looking for a Sales Executive to convert warm leads to customers. You will be incentivised based on number of conversions and percentage of successful upsells.
The position will report into the Home Charge Manager and will be based at Pod Point HQ in Old Street, London.
What you’ll do
We have agreements with most of the major car manufacturers in the UK that whenever they sell an Electric Vehicle to a customer, they refer the customer to us to take care of their home charging needs. As such, we need someone to:
- Respond to inbound leads via phone and email
- Qualify the person’s need for a charging point
- Talk them through the different options available to them
- Convert leads to happy customers
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Outgoing with great people skills
- Able to communicate technical information in a simple manner that everyone understands
- Able to work well within a fast paced (and exciting!) environment
Bonus points for
- A Bachelor’s degree in science, management or engineering
- A dog you can bring in to the office
- Being passionate and knowledgeable about the EV industry
And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes.
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Casual dress code
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Bike to work scheme and discounted gym membership
- An extensive non-fiction library to provide a bit of inspiration
- The odd Pod Point puppy to cuddle.
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!