Operations | £18k - £22k | Old Street, London
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point everywhere anyone might park for an hour or more. To make that dream a reality we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - that’s where you come in!
Due to rapid growth and investment in the expansion of our business, Pod Point is looking for an Operations Executive to work in our Homecharge Operations team. The position will report into the Homecharge Operations Manager and will be based at Pod Point HQ, near Old Street station in London.
Role Activities and Responsibilities
In addition to being part of our Homecharge Operations team you will be responsible for the following;
- Planning a number of small scale electrical installations
- Monitoring lead times and customer satisfaction
- Quoting for works which fall outside our standard installation package
- Owning a region of the country, maximising jobs and minimising travel time for the field team
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the Pod Point field team in your region
We’re looking for:
- Someone who enjoys collaborating and a good bit of problem solving
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, have to be confident advising and supporting our customers
- Hyper organised; capable of working on lots of projects simultaneously and prioritising them
- Comfortable working with numbers and data
- Calm under pressure and able to make super quick decisions – if you’re great at strategy games like Command and Conquer, you’ll probably be pretty good at this!
- Able to pick things up quickly and hit the ground running
And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes.
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Bike to work scheme and discounted gym membership
- An extensive non-fiction library to provide a bit of inspiration
- The odd Pod Point puppy to cuddle
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!