Junior Project Manager
Field Operations | £20k to £24k p.a. | Old Street, London
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that dream a reality we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an innovative, creative Junior Project Manager to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Commercial Operations Team Manager and will be based out of our offices near Old Street Station in London.
What you’ll do
- Quote projected costs and timescales for the installation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Manage a multitude of simultaneous small-scale electrical installs on commercial sites
- Liaise with the Pod Point sales team and their clients to arrange the delivery of projects as expediently as possible
- Arrange site surveys for prospective clients
- Be responsible for the health and safety of our on-site Pod Point Experts
- Monitor lead times and client satisfaction
- Organise the schedules of the Pod Point field team
What you’ll need
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confidence talking to key project stakeholders
- To be comfortable working with numbers and data
- To be calm under pressure and able to make decisions quickly
- Project management experience
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- ECS / CSCS cardholder
- Project Management qualification
- A dog you can bring into the office
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the EV industry
And if you’re not sure whether you’re what we’re looking for - send us your CV anyway! We love to hear from people who are passionate about what we do, and we always take the view that a good cultural fit (and mission alignment) is much more important than ticking all the “qualifications, skills and experience” boxes.
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Bike to work scheme and discounted gym membership
- An extensive non-fiction library to provide a bit of inspiration
- The odd Pod Point puppy to cuddle.
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!